Crafting For A Cause
Join me for African awesome crafting for a cause event in support of my move to Africa. I'm moving to Kenya in July to work at Rift Valley Academy as the Child Safety Coordinator. You can learn more about my missions' trip here.
Card making, book binding, and crafty destash sale to raise money to help Tori move to Africa to protect kids. Learn something new, make something Pretty, win a giveaway and get a great deal on Tori's crafty stash.
There are three different class times available. You can join for one, two, or all three class times.
- Mixed Media Card Making Class: On Friday May 10th from 6:30-9:30pm join me in a mixed media card making class. The class cost $35 and you'll be able to make 10 all occasions cards. Supplies and envelopes included. Class sample coming soon. Register here.
- Book Binding Class: On Saturday morning, May 11th from 9-1pm, join me for a book minding class. We'll be turning children's books into adorable junk journals that can be used for journaling, scrapbooking, photo books, cook books or anything your heart desires. The class cost $65 and includes supplies. Different book covers are available on a first come first serve basis OR you can bring your own hardcover Little Golden Book or favourite children's picture book. Class sample coming soon. Register here.
- Mix and Match Card Making Class: On Saturday afternoon, May 11th, from 2-5pm, we'll have a second card making class but this one will be all about scrapping our scraps. Learn how to mix multiple patterns and designs together to create 10 all occasions cards - supplies and envelopes included. Class sample coming soon. Register here.
Door prizes, supplies and sweet treats provided. Lunch/Dinner not provided. Sign up for two or more classes and get an extra special gift. Space is limited so sign up early to reserve your spot. Payment must be received to save your spot. No experience or crafty skills necessary - I'll help. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Classes are taught by Tori Bissell - local scrapbook and card making teacher and crafty youtuber.
Crafty Destash Sale
Can't come for one of the classes? Drop by and check out the crafty destash sale Friday and Saturday. I'm moving to Kenya and can only take 1 suitcase of crafty supplies... that means I have to destash over half of my stuff! Paper, tools, punches, embellishments, mixed media, page protectors, junk journals, project life cards and more. It all must go, so come and get a great deal.
Can't make it?:
Can't make it? We'll really miss you.
There are other ways to support Tori's mission too.
- Sign up to receive my newsletter so you can learn more about my ministry and learn how to pray.
- Visit http://ca.aimint.org/ to give online. Check off "Specific Missionary" and enter Tori Bissell. All donations given online are tax deductible.
- Check out my shop for left over destash sale items and junk journals.
The Workshop - 100 Ringwood Drive, Unit 22 - Stouffville, Ontario
To register click here. Select the class or classes you'd like to attend and add them to your cart to check out.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Class sizes are limited, so sign up early and reserve your seat.
Just planning on coming to check out the crafty destash sale? No registration is necessary.
Rift Valley Academy/Africa Inland Mission
All monies raised will go towards helping Tori move to Kenya to work at Rift Valley Academy for Africa Inland Mission. Africa Inland Mission is a Christian mission sending agency with a heart for Africa's peoples. Africa Inland Mission desires to see Christ-centered churches among all African peoples. Rift Valley Academy is a ministry of Africa Inland Mission and they exist to educate and disciple students toward their potential in Christ, thus enabling families to serve across the African continent. I've been accepted to be the Child Safety Coordinator at the school and need to raise $2500 in monthly ongoing support and $2400 in one-time outgoing expenses. Monies raised will go towards the one-time outgoing budget.