Am I getting any better?
YES! I feel like I can finally say I am getting better - this concussion will not have the last word. Each week I've seen progress as I try to work towards getting back to myself. I feel like I'm at about 85% back to my normal energy levels and I'm only having periodic headaches. I'm still seeing the Physiotherapist who specializes in concussions every other week and I'm back to work full time, trying to get caught up. Thank you, everyone, for your prayers, support, and encouragement.
Response Team Training
I need your help
I passionately believe that God has called me to Rift Valley Academy to be the child safety coordinator. Protecting students, preventing abuse, discipling young people and contributing to the great commission as it spreads throughout Africa is an honor. I know God has paved a way and has opened doors, but now I need your help!
Remaining Amount Needed:
- Cheques should be made out to Africa Inland Mission
- Include a separate note indicating it is for "Tori Bissell's Support"
- Mail it directly to Africa Inland Mission (address below)
- American donors, please mail your check to the AIM U.S. Office (Africa Inland Mission, USA Headquarters | PO Box 3611 Peachtree City, GA 30269-7611)
For monthly support or one-time gifts:
- Visit http://ca.aimint.org/give/on-line-giving/
- Check off "Specific Missionary" and enter Tori Bissell
- Alternatively, call the office (877-407-6077) and provide credit card information by phone
- Visit https://usgiving.aimint.org/unlisted-missionaries
- Specify the amount you would like to give
- Complete the “Worker Full Name” field and include (Canadian) to avoid confusion